Currently, you have the option to withdraw your funds in your local fiat currency or as Bitcoin to an external Wallet.
To withdraw funds into your local currency:
- Click on “Plans” on the bottom of your homepage
- Select the specific Plan you want to withdraw funds from
- Click on the page to expand its details
- Scroll down to see the “Withdraw” button
- Click on Withdraw to move your funds into a Bitnob Wallet
- Choose the USD Wallet to start the withdrawal to your bank account
- Choose the BTC Wallet to move your funds as Bitcoin into the Bitnob Wallet
- If you selected the USD Wallet, click on “Withdraw” on the USD Wallet Page to send funds to your preferred local bank account.
- If you selected the BTC Wallet, you can “Send” your funds to an external Wallet. To send funds:
- Click on “Send’ on your BTC Wallet page
- Paste the recipient Bitcoin address into the empty field
- Alternatively, you can scan the QR Code
- Click “Continue”
- Enter Amount
You have now successfully withdrawn funds from your Bitnob account.