A Bitnob savings plan allows you to invest in Bitcoin, rather than in dollars, or your native fiat currency.
To create a Bitnob Plan:
- Fund your USD Wallet. To fund your Wallet, click (here)
- Launch your Bitnob app.
- Tap the “Plans” icon at the bottom of your homepage.
- Click the “+” button to create a new Bitnob Plan
- Select “Bitcoin Savings”
- Input the name of your Plan
- Enter the amount you want to save on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Set the Frequency of your savings plan. There are 3 options:
Once A Week
Once A Month
- After setting the frequency, choose a lock period for your savings plan. There are 3 options:
- Set a start date for your savings plan: click on the drop-down menu to select a date on the calendar.
- Click the “Proceed to Payment” button
- The final step is to choose the Payment source. Your Payment source is the USD Wallet you funded earlier.
- Click on “USD Wallet”.
- You have now successfully created a Bitnob Plan.
NB: Withdrawals from your savings plan before the completion date attracts a 3% fee.